Automation Software QA Engineer
We are looking for passionate rockstars whose passion is Software Testing!
As an Automation Software QA Engineer, you will spearhead software testing efforts within the scope of the client’s needs. You will work with one or more approaches, and therefore you must be able to adapt to the client’s needs and interact directly with them.
- Analyze business requirements to ensure they are verifiable and quantifiable.
- Establish, track and communicate metrics on quality, performance, and availability of software applications.
- Communicate issues, risks, and test status in a timely and detailed manner.
- Analyze the root cause of issues found.
- Effectively collaborate with team members to achieve the best results.
- Work closely with internal and external groups such as Product Management, Engineering, and QA Lead to deliver high-quality product releases.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation and quality.
- MUST be fluent in English.
- MUST be able to work U.S. Eastern time hours.
- Attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires a frequent shift in areas of focus.
- Ability to work in an open team environment as well as independently and take initiative to solve problems and QA challenges.
- Knowledge in Python (Preferably Basic or Intermedium).
- Knowledge in Selenium (Preferably Advanced).
- Knowledge in Appium.
- Knowledge in Software architecture.
- 1-3 years of QA experience.
- Thorough understanding of SQA methodologies and practices preferred.
Want to Audition?
We promise to be fair and to allow you to showcase your skills. And if at the moment, you are not a fit, don’t worry - you’re still awesome!