Will be responsible for assisting the Sales Department. Will be in charge of working with business and communication teams, participating in launching and promoting our services, and researching market conditions in local, regional, national, or international areas.
This individual will work in a very fast-paced, and intense environment and must be able to adapt quickly to often changes.
- Assist and support the different stages of the sales process.
- Research media coverage and industry trends as well as competitors, price, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Research of companies and potential customers in directories, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Databases.
- Assisting with the coordination of conferences, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Research events coverage in the US related to Business and Technology.
- Manage the CRM and keep detailed records of sales and leads activity.
- Identify and contact new leads/prospects via sales calls, direct mail, email, networking, social media, video conferences, etc.
- Follow-up effectively and develop an ongoing connection with potential customers.
- Must have an advanced level of English with a focus on Business Communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Above-average desktop computer skills.
- Ability to take initiative, solve problems, and work under tight deadlines.
- Student or recently graduated from a career related to Sales or Business.
Want to Audition?
We promise to be fair and to allow you to showcase your skills. And if at the moment, you are not a fit, don’t worry - you’re still awesome!