Recruiting Assistant Jr.
We want to work with a proactive self-starter individual whose passion is Recruitment!
Will be in charge of Recruiting activities, identifying the best sources, filtering candidates, creating a pipeline of candidates, contacting and sending communications to all parts involved.
- Create and maintain a pipeline of candidates.
- Filtering candidates based on job profiles and vacancies.
- Coordinating interviews with technical areas and following up to results, keeping the record for each case.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting team.
- Must have an advanced level of English.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Desktop computer skills with experience in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to take initiative, solve problems, and work under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychologist or Business Administration.
Want to Audition?
We promise to be fair and to allow you to showcase your skills. And if at the moment, you are not a fit, don’t worry - you’re still awesome!