Business Development Representative
Will be in charge of the 360-degree sales cycle, tailoring prospecting efforts through our target markets, building long term relationships, closing contracts, negotiating with potential clients, interacting with all areas of the company, participating in launching and promoting our services, and participating in researching market conditions in local, regional, national, or international areas. In addition, will research and gather information on competitors, price, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution to help the company market its services. Will also gather important client information (needs, jobs, pains, gains) in order to help understand them better. Will participate in board meetings in order to define company strategy.
This individual will work in a very fast-paced, and intense environment and must be able to adapt quickly to often changes. Also, must be self-motivated, enjoy the benefits of working from home but also like working in a team.
- Prospecting for new clients. Maintain and expand the database of prospects. Arrange business meetings.
- Follow-up effectively and develop an ongoing connection with potential customers.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Work together with the team to develop new ideas and create new sales/marketing strategies.
- Research media coverage and industry trends as well as competitors, price, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
- Create content for blogs and Social Media Channels.
- Assisting with the coordination of conferences, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Research events coverage in the US, and worldwide, related to Business and Technology.
- Participate and network with different assistants at the events like CTO’s, CEO’s, CFO’s, decision-makers, and others.
- Manage the CRM and keep detailed records of sales and leads.
- Identify and contact new leads/prospects via sales calls, direct mail, email, networking, social media, video conferences, etc.
- Support the different stages of the marketing and sales process.
- Maintain accurate, timely, and complete documentation for deals, clients, and projects.
- Work on RFIs, RFPs, RFQs and prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
- Must have an advanced level of English with a focus on Business Communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales team environment.
- Massive people skills. Enjoy making friends and helping people. Someone who understands cultural differences and is eager to learn them being able to relate better.
- Ability to develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Adapt easily to changing environments.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Above-average desktop computer skills.
- Ability to take initiative, solve problems, and work under tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development, or related field.
Want to Audition?
We promise to be fair and to allow you to showcase your skills. And if at the moment, you are not a fit, don’t worry - you’re still awesome!